Air Conditioning Moorabbin
Air Conditioning Solutions for Moorabbin
Moorabbin is a residential and industrial suburb in the south-east of Melbourne, known to house several major businesses and manufacturers, including Coca Cola.
Like Melbourne, Moorabbin enjoys a temperate climate with mild springs and autumns, cool winters and warm summers. However, on some real hot summer days, the temperature can go as high as 40 degrees.
Dale Air specialises in providing residential and commercial air conditioning solutions in Moorabbin. Our team is experienced and qualified to help you select the best air conditioning system for your home, so that you and your family remain comfortable all year round.
Why Dale Air?
With years of experience in the industry, Dale Air is an expert when it comes to air con supply and installations.
We work only with top brands in the market, such as Daikin, Bonaire, Brivis, Cool Breeze, Omega, Polyaire, Lennox, Braemar and Rinnai.
- Respond to queries within 24 hours
- Work 6 days a week
- Offer consultation during as well as after working hours, if needed
- Provide expert advice on the various types of air conditioning systems
- Deliver top quality service, ensuring every job is well done
- Offer 24 months interest free finance options
Get in touch today, and we are able to meet you anywhere in Moorabbin.
Air Conditioning Installations in Moorabbin
Our installers are not just friendly and knowledgeable, but they also have the skills and qualifications required to install air conditioners in your home or office.
Our technician will be able to advise you on the best air conditioning system to suit your space when they meet you at your home or office, as well as provide a quick quote.
We also provide a hassle-free process - from drawing up a floor plan to removing all rubbish and any old systems, our team will handle it all.
Dale Air’s Cooling Systems
Here is a quick rundown of the cooling systems that are available, to help you understand the different options:
- Evaporative Cooling Systems are especially effective in dry environments like Melbourne, and it brings in fresh, cool air from outside instead of recirculating indoor air.
- Split Systems are modern looking and ideal for cooling a single room or a small space. Many of the models also come with great features including air purification filters and integrated WiFi.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning allows both cooling and heating, and is a great system to condition the entire home all year round.
- Add on AC is a refrigerated air con solution that works with your existing gas ducted heating system to keep you cool all summer.
- Multi Split Systems are an excellent choice for those who need multiple rooms air conditioned, as it allows multiple indoor units to be connected to just one outdoor unit.
- VRV Systems are designed for commercial buildings. Flexible and energy efficient, this system allows you to control each room and each floor individually.
Moorabbin Air Con Installers
If you are looking for a dependent and reliable air con installer in Moorabbin, get in touch with Dale Air today.
We service all Vic Metro areas and Melbourne suburbs including Brighton, Frankston, Dandenong, Sandringham, Mentone, Mordialloc, Chelsea, Aspendale, Cheltenham, Moorabbin, Dingley, Waterways, Patterson Lakes, Elwood, St Kilda and Rowville.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the multi split system economical?
The multi split system uses one outdoor unit that is connected to several indoor units. It is an economical way to go as you only pay to run one condensing unit for all rooms.
What types of indoor units can I use with this system?
Each indoor unit type is designed with specific features that target different spaces and environments. You can generally choose from Wall Mounted, Floor Standing, Bulkhead, Ceiling Mounted Ducted, Cassette, and Ceiling Suspended types. Please speak to us for more information.
Brands We Offer
Dale Air – With You From Start To Finish
Installing a cooling unit doesn’t have to be a long and difficult process. At Dale Air, we treat your home like our own.
Our friendly team of advisors arrive on time to measure and perform a heat load plus draw an accurate floor plan, to ensure the whole installation process proceeds smoothly.
Before installation commences, our fully qualified team sits down with you and goes through the entire process step by step.
And don’t be worried about the mess! We will tidy up your house after the installation, removing all rubbish and any old systems we were replacing.
We also understand how important it is to have a peace of mind and warranty with a new cooling system, so we supply all the paperwork from the manufacturer as well as from Dale Air.
We service all Vic metro areas, and specialise in Melbourne suburbs including but not limited to Brighton, Sandringham, Mentone, Mordialloc, Chelsea, Aspendale, Cheltenham, Moorabbin, Dingley, Waterways, Patterson Lakes, Elwood, St Kilda & Rowville.
For more information, contact us today at 1300 301 665. We guarantee a 24-hour response time to any online enquiry that we receive.